CEBAM et Cochrane Belgium
Cochrane Belgium is pleased to announce that registration is open for our 3-day course on Cochrane Systematic Reviews of Interventions. This course will teach you all about the different steps to take in order to perform a high-quality, methodologically sound and reliable literature overview.
This hands-on course consists of plenary sessions and workshops on:
Participants get hands-on experience with all review steps. There is ample time to discuss individual problems of ongoing (Cochrane) review projects with the instructors.
This course is aimed at healthcare professionals, PhD students and researchers who want to conduct a systematic review or evidence synthesis. The course is also relevant for healthcare professionals, guideline developers and policy makers who want to learn more about evidence synthesis and the methodology of a Cochrane review specifically.
This course focuses on the methodology for a Cochrane Systematic Review of Interventions, but many concepts are also relevant for other types of systematic reviews. This course is relevant for persons wishing to perform a non-Cochrane systematic review as well.
The course is open to participants at any stage of the review process, including those who:
– have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet,
– have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol,
– are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and need more in-depth knowledge,
– are conducting a review and need more training in certain parts of the review process.
Not sure whether this course is the right fit? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Price: € 360 for 3 days, € 140 for one day
Dates:Tuesday October 11th, Wednesday October 12th and Thursday October 13th 2022
Location: Iers College (Janseniusstraat 1, 3000 Leuven, Belgium), every day from 9:00 – 16:45 (or 16.30) CEST.
If needed, we will switch to an online format. Teachers and participants will need to adhere to the then-current Coronavirus measures and regulations during the entire duration of the course.
– If you are unable to attend the course for which you have registered, a colleague can take your place. Kindly inform us of any changes before the start of the course. You can no longer switch if the course has already started.
– Cancellation without charges is possible up to 4 weeks before the start of the course. After that, the full course fee will be due and invoiced.
– We reserve ourselves the right to cancel a course if the minimum number of participants is not reached. Registered candidates will be informed timely of any cancellation or change of dates and paid registration fees will be reimbursed.
Course materials will be sent to you by e-mail a few days before the start of the course. Catering for lunch and coffee breaks is included.
Participants are requested to bring their own laptop and to install the RevMan 5-software beforehand.
The course is taught in English.
If you are interested in following this course, please register online through this link.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 016/37 72 73 if you have any further questions.
016/37 72 73
Iers College (Janseniusstraat 1, 3000 Leuven, Belgium), every day from 9:00 – 16:45 (or 16.30) CEST.